When you had a small firm, monthly bookkeeping may have sufficed to retain accurate financial records and estimates. However, as your company grows, monthly bookkeeping—duties such as preparing a monthly spending report—becomes simply one of several bookkeeping tasks that appear to demand daily attention.
Taxables has QuickBooks trained bookkeepers on staff that can help you with your daily, weekly, and monthly bookkeeping needs. Here are just a few of the monthly services you'll get as part of your full-service virtual accounting department:
- 1. Individual Credit Card Purchase Transactions are recorded in the Credit Card and Bank Account Reconciliation.
- 2. Payroll Plans Can Be Reconciled (Cafeteria, Disability Insurance, HRA, Simple IRA, Vacation)
- 3. Keep track of vendor W-9 information.
- 4. Process of Creating Collections
- 5. Use Tax Procedures
- 6. Fill out the sales tax return